Smoke free, no energy costs, no pollution, just fresh, moist, delicious sun-cooked picnic BBQ food with the Portable Solar Cooker.
- Smoke free and zero pollution: put your food, slide the tube in the stove, put it in the sun and within moments, you have an amazing meal ready to eat using no fossil fuels, no electricity, just the power of the sun.
- Made of 304 Culinary Grade stainless steel, beech, mirror aluminum and violet gold vacuum heat collecting glass tube approved by SGS certification, can safely cook at up to 550°F. Versatile: Retain natural flavor, perfect for camping, party, adventure, enjoy your afternoon snake at home, garden, boat and R.V.
- Type: Portable solar cooker
- Feature: Easily cleaned, folding, assembled solar stove
- Finishing: Not Coated
- Certification: 3C, SGS
- Main metal type: Stainless Steel
- Grill Type: Solar barbecue stove
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Color: Silver
- Size; unfold size 17.72*13.78*15.75 inches folded size: 17.72*13.78*3.94 inches
- Applicable number: 1-2 people
How it works
the sunlight shines into parabolic dish reflectors and hits the tube, the tube itself is violet gold evacuated vacuum tube, no air exists in between the two layer of the tube, like outer space, keeping heat inside the tube and from escaping, temperature gets hotter and hotter, and cook your food done.
What can be cooked
vegetables, fruits, hot dog, bread, eggs, steak and hamburgers.(When cut into pieces, it would be fast to be done and we recommend you cook in this way).
Cook with solar cooker
Prepare anything you want to cook, corn, potatoes, carrots, broccoli, onions, garlic, bacon, chickens wings, sausages, etc, load and insert the cooking tray into the tube, place the stove in the sun and it takes as little as 20 minutes be done. (Differs as the ingredients changes).
- Please read the user manual before using,to guard your safety, you have to follow the instructions such as do not overload the cooking tray, do not boil water directly in the tube.
- Don’t worry about the safety to use this solar stove, we use Borosilcate to make the tube and we have got SGS certification.