The Wifi Display Mirroring Dongle also know as WiFi Display Receiver is a Special Devices to project or mirror your Smart Phones / Tablet PC / Notebook screen to another big screen devices with HDMI interface (such as, HDTV, Monitor & Projector, etc) through WiFi connection.
This new updated Mirascreen Dongle now support 5G wifi technology, and HDMI 4K 3840*2160 resolution. The device Supports Popular standards, such as, Miracast, DLNA and Airplay, can enhance your HDTV / Projector / Monitor with HD input socket.
Features of the Mirascreen K6 5G Wifi Display Mirroring Dongle
- Dual Band 5G WiFi: Supports 802.11ac protocol, Dual wifi band(2.4G/5G). Dual Core, Dual Decoder(H.265 / H.264), Strong dual antenna signal and anti-jamming capability. It can achieve the phone and car navigation wireless connection, map navigation etc.
- Support YouTube: Conforming to the Wi-Fi miracast agreement, airplay mirroring agreement and the DLNA agreement, this dongle can transmit what your device display to the monitor. No need any software driver or APP; No need any cable or adapter from Phone to the dongle. Support 3G/ LTE while using airplay/ miracast over Wi-Fi.
Attention: Not compatible with the apps that have protocol protection, such as Netflix/ Amazon Video/ HBO go/ Hulu Plus sky go/DIRECTV, and other paid apps.
- Good compatibility: Works with Smartphones and tablets (Samsung, Sony, iPhone, etc) with Android 5.0+ and iOS 9.0+. Compatible with Windows 8.1, and MacOS 10+ and later with built-in Miracast capabilities. Note: Not compatible with Windows 7/XP and Windows 10 systems. No need mode switching between iOS and Android device.
- Support OTA updates: Through the cloud server, we will regularly update the firmware to improve compatibility, add new features and fix bugs. It keeps working with the newest version of your device. Also, all MiraScreen products are backed by manufacturer 30-day money back guarantee with a 1-year warranty and our support team will reply within 24 hours for any technical support.
How to install:
- Plug the MiraScreen dongle to HDMI port on your TV/Projector/Monitor
- Power the dongle via plugging the USB cable to a power adapter(at least 5V/1A)
- The Mirascreen main page will be displayed on your TV/Projector/Monitor.
For iOS Users, please follow the steps below:
- Connect MiraScreen to your iOS device: Go to phone “Setting” – “WiFi” – connect the Mirascreen dongle network (Get SSID and password on screen.)
- Access the Setting Menu of MiraScreen: Access the IP address 22.214.171.124 via a browser, you could connect MiraScreen with your home WiFi via “Internet”
- Open Airplay Mirroring to share the screen: Pull up the Control Center on your iOS device and open Airplay Mirroring to connect to MiraScreen dongle to start mirroring
For Android Users, please follow the steps below:
- Find the Miracast function on your Android device (such as screen mirroring/Miracast/smart view) and turn on
- Establish Miracast connection between Android device and MiraScreen.
Specification of the MiraScreen K6 Dongle:
- Wifi Protocol: 802.11ac, 2.4G/5G
- Size: 67 * 36 * 13 mm
- Weight: 56g
- Color: Black
- Support: Airplay, Miracast, DLNA
- CPU: AM8272
- RAM: DDR 1Gbit
- Socket: HDMI
- Power: 5V 1A
- 1 * 5G MiraScreen Dongle
- 1 * 2 in 1 cable(WiFi antenna/USB)
- 1 * User Manual