Only Spoon Available, Fork not included!
GYENNO Spoon is an intelligent tableware with the function of detecting and offsetting hand tremor, designed to help people avoid embarrassment and inconvenience caused by hand tremor when having meals, offering an easy and stable way for those who have problems with their eating. Helps people with hand tremor eat without stress. It can offset 85% hand tremor effectively and stabilize the SPOON with intelligent robot technology.
<iframe width=”560″ height=”315″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/dVd7M7xuK5w?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen></iframe>
- GYENNO spoon is an intelligent tableware with the function of detecting and offsetting hand tremor especially for those who have problems with their eating.
- With easy-to-hold and non-slip ergonomic design, the GYENNO spoon weighs just 130g making it perfectly convenient for every meal, improving the efficiency when eating and say goodbye to cold dinners from now on.
- Portable design especially contributes to people with Parkinson hand tremors who have difficulties eating by themselves, whether at home or in public.
- Made of Tritan covering, tough and chemical resistant, medical and anti-bacterial grade silicone top ensuring safe eating experience.
- The rechargeable lunch box is using USB charging ways, it takes 90 minutes to charge the battery fully. It shows the battery is fully charged once the green light is on.
- Material: Medical Silicone and Stainless Steel
- Box Input: 5.0V, 2.0A
- Spoon Voltage: 3.7V
- Charging Limitted Voltage: 4.2V
- Usage Time: 180 minutes (Max)
- Smart Battery Storage: 700mAh
- Recharge Time: 1.5h
- (Only Spoon Available, Fork not included)
- 1 x Intelligent Hand Shank
- 1 x Spoon
- 1 x Charging Box
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Packing Box
If your hand vibration amplitude is within 7cm/2.8inch, GYENNO SPOON can help you at the best. Otherwise, the effect will not be obvious.
To find out whether the GYENNO SPOON is right for you, use the simple test below:
- Cut a 7cm x 7cm square hole in the centre of an A4 piece of paper.
- Ask a friend to vertically hold the piece of paper with both hands. Take a pen and hold it in the centre of the hole for 20 seconds, with your hand as close to the hole as possible.
- Observe the amplitude of your hand tremor. The GYENNO Spoon is perfect for you if the pen can be kept in the hole most of the time.
- If the pen hits the paper, the GYENNO Spoon effect will not be obvious.